Things to do in Franklin, TN
During your stay with us take advantage of our convenient location and enjoy all the great things to do in Franklin, TN. Located about 30 minutes from Four Points by Sheraton Nashville Airport, this scenic city is set in the beautiful countryside of Tennessee. After a busy day of sightseeing in Franklin, return to Four Points Nashville Airport for a great night’s stay. We have everything you need to make you feel at home. Take advantage of our fast & free WiFi and bottled water, Virtue restaurant, and 24-hour business and fitness centers.
Enjoy our best available rates for your Four Points Nashville Airport stay and book online, or by calling 866-716-8133 and mention rate plan DAILY0.
- Historic Downtown Franklin (25.5 miles) - Explore Franklin's nationally recognized Main Street and take in the 16 blocks of unique shopping and dining the area has to offer.
- Factory at Franklin (24.2) - This one of a kind retail and entertainment venue is on the National Register of Historic Places and is home to art galleries, antique shops, restaurants, and music venues.
- Leipers Fork Distillery (32.6 miles) - Sitting on 27 acres, this whiskey distillery is reminisce of the pre-industrial revolution era and located just outside historic Leipers Fork.
- Franklin Theatre (25.6 miles) - This movie house sits in the heart of Franklin's Main Street showing classic films daily. The theatre was renovated into a state-of-the-art music venue as well, hosting artists like Sheryl Crow, Vince Gill, and Art Garfunkel.
- Pilgrimage Music & Cultural Festival (24.1 miles) - Inspired by New Orleans Jazz Fest, this two day festival hosts some of the biggest names in music including Justin Timberlake, Beck, Willie Nelson, and more.
- Franklin Hot Air Balloon Festival (22.1 miles) - This family friendly event is located in the Westhaven community of Franklin and includes live music, food, drinks, a Kids zone, and of course a spectacular hot air balloon display.
- Carnton Plantation (26.9) - Walk around the grounds and gardens of Carton Plantation, a historic spot from the American Civil War.
- Carter House (25.9 miles) - This historic landmark served as refuge for the Carter family during the 1864 Second Battle of Franklin.
- Leipers Fork (31.9 miles) - Leipers Fork is a small rural village near Franklin, home to only 650 residents.
- Mill Creek Brewing (21.9 miles) - Relax with a local brew and learn about the company's rich history at the Mill Creek Brewery taproom.
- Williamson County Fair (27 miles) - For ten days in August the Williamson County Fair takes over Franklin. Enjoy rides at the Midway, live music from two stages, beauty pageants, and competitive livestock events.